Just sharing one of my girls that doesn't really have a 'slot' where she fits in. She shares a body with a couple of other heads, so she doesn't get much time on the body. She is a sculpt we don't seem to see very often though, Iple nYID Erica on an SID body. I was a bit pirate inspired by SartoriaJ's new offerings for September, so decided to get Erika out, dress her up and see if I thought she could fit in with my Guardian group, or my Descendents of Silver pirate group (see link in the side bar for that blog).
-An elite team of immortal members that travel through time, protecting humanity (represented in resin form) from their dark side by providing assistance to combat the temptation agents assigned (from the dark forces) in periods of intense trial and tribulation - I wanted a story line that could encompass all eras, and allow me to explore different fashions across time. The dolls represented here do just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment