Saturday, October 3, 2026

The Majestic Dragon

 Even though Theron can no longer shift into his dragon, when he lets his horns out, he still strikes a pretty majestic appearance.


Since I got Theron on the human body, with both human and dragon heads, the wig that was ordered during the drop down box in his ordering period turned out to be the human head wig instead of the dragon one. This left me with no options for his dragon head since the horns prevent a normal wig from working on this head.


I messaged Jay at SJ and asked if there was any way I could purchase a dragon wig, and he graciously sold me a sample they had. He explained it was in black instead of the coloring of the normal release wig. The wig arrived a couple of days ago, and I really love it in black!


I love this dragon head with the horns so much. The paint is so well done on everything. I hope Jay will release more dragons eventually. I'd love to have a female as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment