Sunday, March 1, 2020

Introduction to the HG

I've decided to do yet another blog, this time for the dolls inspired by my love for fashion. Since collaborating with my friend Robyn (Period Threads linked on the sidebar) on fashions for my Outlander dolls, and becoming good friends, her love of Period fashion has rubbed off on me quite a bit. Over the years I have become enamored of fashions from different eras that originally I had no real interest in. As I was looking at my group of dolls, some of them really didn't "fit" into any of my existing storylines. I started thinking, what if I gave them their own storyline as an elite group of time traveling immortals, moving through time to influence when needed on the side of good vs evil.  As time travelors, they could wear fashions from ANY time period! The story started brewing a bit and I decided to call them the HG, short for the Humanity Guardians of the Resin World. Elspaith and Wulf were the first characters that sort of wrote themselves for me. Their bios are up in the side bar, and I will be adding more as I flesh out more about the characters.
I hope to share pictures of the various member of the "HG" here, and tell something of their stories as well while I'm at it. Since Wulf and Elspaith are my "anchors" in this storyline/grouping, I thought it only fitting to share photos of them first.
They are a pair that just speak loudly to me when I photograph them together, much like Jamie and Claire from Outlander (they have a blog of their own, linked on the side, although Wulf and Elspaith have been known to inhabit their world at times).



No comments:

Post a Comment