Thursday, March 26, 2020

Yvette

A couple of new girls arrived this week...…………….this one is a head that will be sharing my EID PG body. Yvonne by SartoriaJ painted by Lyn Raftis. I wasn't really tempted by the head when SartoriaJ put it up FS on their website, but after seeing her painted by Lyn I love her.

I've been playing with her since her arrival yesterday trying to figure her out. I believe was a human time traveler born in the 20th century, who found herself transported back to the 18th century through a "spelled" mirror in her studio.
Always interested in fashion, she was a fashion designer, and a bit of a history buff as well in her 20th century life. She was able to use her fashion knowledge and skill to find employment as a seamstress/dressmaker in her new surroundings.
She met Bash, who quickly recognized her for what she was and vowed to help her. Their relationship is still unclear...……….trying to figure it all out, but I do like them together, and look forward to figuring out more of their story.



No comments:

Post a Comment